Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Full Dinner Set...

I'm not very well at the moment, i'm currently lying under a blanket on the sofa, feeling a bit miserable, and piling my face with jam tarts. As a result, I haven't got much to "blog" about..

Apart from one thing...
One of my housemates has a full dinner set. This wouldn't be much of a problem, if he at least tried to wash up after using something. It's bloody annoying walking past in the morning, blearly eyed, and seeing about 16 pieces of cheap, nasty and dirty crockery piling up the sink and every surface in the kitchen. It's a whole lot less bother to have only one cup, plate etc each, and wash them up as you use them.. NOT to have 16 pieces making a fucking mess, and also meaning it'll take ages to wash them all up, when you can finally be bothered..

Argh.. Well, I'll try not to be so negative when I next post, but High Wycombe in the Winter just isn't a lovely, jovial place to be stuck in..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home